The OCH Health System is a regional safety-net healthcare provider serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. The Hospital is located in Gravette, Arkansas, and clinics located in Missouri and Oklahoma is dedicated to providing advanced healthcare in Northwest Arkansas, West Oklahoma and Missouri through inpatient and outpatient services as well as community outreach. OCH Health System provides acute inpatient, outpatient, and long-term care services, behavioral health, cancer, cardiac, emergency, neurology, respiratory, recuperative, and women's health care; and nutrition counseling, pain management, pediatrics, radiology, surgery, therapy, rehabilitation, urology, weight reduction, wound healing, and mammography services, as well as services for ear, nose, and throat problems.
The following Hospital and Clinics are integrating with SHARE to exchange Continuity of Care (CCDs) to improve transitions of care and improve the quality of care they provide.
- Gravette Hospital & 24 Hour Emergency Room
- OCH of Gravette Clinic
- OCH of Gravette Specialty Clinic
- OCH Anderson Rural Health Clinic
- OCH Goodman Family Clinic
- OCH Noel Clinic
- OCH Pineville Medical Clinic
- OCH Polk County Clinic
- OCH Jasper County Clinic (Carthage)
- OCH Jay Family Medicine Clinic
- OCH Wellpointe Family Medical Clinic (Marshfield)
- OCH Southwest City Community Clinic
- OCH Sparta Clinic
- OCH Lawrence County Clinic (Mt. Vernon)
- OCH Webster County Clinic (Rogersville)
- Webb City Community Health Clinic
- OCH Behavioral Health Clinic (Springfield)
- OCH Evergreen Clinic (Springfield)
- OCH Pain Clinic at Evergreen (Springfield)
- OCH Christian County Clinic (Nixa)
About OCH of Gravette
At the OCH Health System, they take pride in standing out. They are simply not a traditional healthcare system, here’s why:
They care. They are an organization that takes pride in what they do, how they do it, and who they serve. They are dedicated to providing care to a high percentage of governmental and uninsured patients and strongly believe in helping the underserved.
Their culture is contagious. Patients who have only visited them once can immediately feel how the OCH Health System is unique. Their hospital staff treats patients like patients, not like numbers in a system. At the OCH Health System, every employee is member of their hospital family and they work hard to extend that relationship to every patient who walks through their door.
Learn more about OCH of Gravette here: http://www.ocholine.com