SHARE is now collaborating with Summit Community Care BH PASSE (Provider-owned Arkansas Shared Saving Entity) in providing access to daily reports for Medicaid eligible residents of Arkansas when those patients are admitted and discharged from the Emergency Room and Inpatient Encounter Discharges in the last 24 hours. Summit Community Care is a joint venture formed between the Arkansas Provider Coalition, LLC (APC) and Anthem Partnership Holding Company, LLC (Anthem). This collaboration joins APC’s local experience in serving Arkansans across the state with Anthem’s Medicaid programs and tools from across the nation. Together, SHARE is assisting to change health care for the better for the residents of Arkansas.
The Arkansas Provider Coalition
Formed in early 2017 to build one of Arkansas’ provider-owned and run managed care organization, the APC consists of 70 provider groups. They have come together, bringing the skills and compassion providers have developed serving Arkansas’ most vulnerable residents. Many of Summit Community Care’s investors are not-for-profit groups and members of the APC. They have served Arkansans with behavioral health needs such as depression and substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities for decades. The APC is committed to offering a provider-led, person-centered spectrum of care across the state.
Learn more about The Arkansas Provider Coalition at: https://www.arkansasprovidercoalition.com/site/
Anthem Partnership Holding Company, LLC
Anthem Partnership Holding Company, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc.
With over 74 million served by its affiliated companies, including more than 40 million within its family of health plans, Anthem is one of the nation’s leading health care companies. Their programs are tailored to help assure members’ have access to complete, integrated and patient-centered care. Their ongoing outreach encourages members to take an active part in their health care.
Learn more about Anthem at: https://www.antheminc.com/AboutAnthemInc/index.htm
The Summit Community Care BH PASSE Commitment
Using the combined strengths of its partners Summit Community Care has the ability to offer Arkansas health care solutions that will bring positive health results and savings through focus on quality care and program integrity.
Take a look at the Arkansas agencies and practitioners who have joined the APC and helped launch Summit Community Care. Together, these organizations are working to change health care for the better for the residents of Arkansas.
- Abilities Unlimited of Hot Springs, Inc.
- Abilities Unlimited of Jonesboro, Inc.
- Advantages of Southeast Arkansas, Inc.
- Arkansas Counseling and Psychodiagnostics, Inc.
- Arkansas Enterprises for the Developmentally Disabled
- BHC Pinnacle Pointe Hospital, Inc.
- Birch Tree Communities, Inc.
- Boone Co. Special Services
- Building Bridges Developmental and Community Services, Inc.
- Centers for Youth and Families
- Charles Corey Scott, MD
- Civitan Services
- Community School of Cleburne County, Inc.
- Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Counseling Clinic, Inc.
- Delta Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Easter Seals of Arkansas
- Evergreen Life Services
- Finnegan Health Services
- First Step, Inc.
- Focus, Inc.
- Franklin County Learning Center, Inc.
- Friendship Community Care
- Genoa Healthcare
- Goodwill Industries of Arkansas
- Group Living, Inc.
- Harbor House, Inc.
- Howard County Children's Center
- Independent Living, Inc.
- Integrity, Inc.
- Jenkins Memorial Center & Jenkins Industries, Inc.
- Jodie Partridge Center
- Lawrence County Cooperative School, Inc.
- Life Strategies of Arkansas
- Life Styles, Inc.
- Little Rock Community Mental Health
- Mid-South Health Systems, Inc.
- Milestones Services, Inc.
- Network of Community Options, Inc.
- Omega Home, Inc.
- Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellness
- Ouachita Enrichment Centers, Inc.
- Ozark Guidance Center, Inc.
- Pathfinder, Inc.
- PNC, Inc.
- Polk County Developmental Centers, Inc.
- Quapaw House, Inc.
- Rainbow of Challenges, Inc.
- Recovery Centers of Arkansas
- South Arkansas Developmental Center for Children & Families
- South Arkansas Regional Health Center
- Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare System, Inc.
- Southwest Arkansas Counseling and Mental Health Center, Inc.
- St. Francis Area Developmental Center
- Stepping Stone School for Exceptional Children
- Sunshine School & Development Center
- The BridgeWay, LLC
- The Doni Martin Center for Developmental Services, Inc.
- The Learning Center of North Arkansas
- Treatment Homes, Inc.
- UHS of Benton, LLC
- UHS of Springwoods, LLC
- United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas, Inc.
- United Methodist Behavioral Health System, Inc.
- Western Arkansas Counseling & Guidance Center
- Woodridge of Forrest City, LLC
- Woodridge of West Memphis, LLC
- Youth Bridge, Inc.
- Youth Home, Inc.