24 Hour Daily Reports
Being a primary care physician means know the most current information regarding your patients. SHARE Daily Reports can help you do that. Our Daily Reports make available to healthcare providers the most recent critical events with patients within the last 24 hours regardless of insurance payers.
Our Daily Reports are a data service that make updates available to healthcare providers when a patient is;
- Admitted to an emergency department
- Discharged from an emergency department
- Transferred from outpatient to inpatient
- Discharged from an inpatient encounter
Access to this timely information can be used to;
- Improve care management and coordination for patients or members
- Prevent hospital readmissions
- Improve disease management
- Inform quality improvement
- Help healthcare providers pinpoint areas for improving outcomes
- Assist in containing costs
Simply provide us with a patient attribution list and we return to you a daily report over the last 24 hours if your patient has had an event at your local hospital, see sample report.
Through direct secure messaging, we can notify you when patients are hospitalized or visit an emergency department. Learn more about our Secure Messaging feature.