Connect to SHARE
Health care providers, are you ready to connect to SHARE? Complete the form below and your organization will be on its way to exchanging health data and improving patient care. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to schedule an introduction meeting. You’ll be assigned an account manager and a technical lead who will guide you through the entire process from product selection to workflow assessment to training and beyond.
Your SHARE team will work closely with you as your organization thinks through how you will use SHARE and integrate it into your workflow.
- Select SHARE products (Secure Messaging, Virtual Health Record, and HIE options).
- Review and sign Business Associate Agreement, Participation Agreement, and User Agreements.
- Select a trusted agent/project champion to be the main point of contact for all of your users and SHARE.
- Work with your SHARE account manager to determine readiness, implementation needs, project scope, and timeline.
- Create an internal marketing and communication plan that promotes staff awareness and acceptance.
- Review SHARE Participation Policy and implement an appropriate participation process.
- Hold kickoff meeting with all staff to discuss goals and objectives of SHARE implementation, and address workflow process changes.
It’s go-live time! Get ready to start using SHARE and improving the quality of your patient care.
- Go-live with HIE implementation.
- Meet with SHARE team two weeks post-live to resolve any issues.
- Schedule follow-up training as needed.
The technical team steps in and puts all of the planning work into action, connecting your EHR to SHARE and testing the data flow to ensure SHARE works in the way you planned.